Skip to main content

Fitness and beautiful

 

Finishing up my study for a week full of writing, I still have time to cook. So I do. Day 5 of the week gets me thinking of making my diet more healthy. It's time to get my dog on her water breaks before we hit the road home tomorrow morning. So, the rest of the day is dedicated to practicing healthy eating, eating at home, and convincing myself I'm going to make it...😜


The fridge is mostly covered in grocery's with the usual store full of lunch and snacks, coffee pots and glass bowls full of yoghurt, chocolate, rice, brazil nuts, and avocados.


I had no protein that hadn't come from the fridge that is.


I decided to make the change to my diet and change how I eat. Here's how I can do that.


It takes a little bit of work on my part, but working out a variety of different ways to help include healthy breakfast recipes that will last throughout the rest of the day is something that is doable.Ingredients:


Canola oil


Potatoes


Gravy (apple and carrots, and bananas)


Bread and butter


Chicken, carrots, parsnips, and apples


Bacon


Jersey cream


Grease


Cooking spray


All said ingredients are,


I got two calorams in the fridge,


I had some leftover chicken left for the night that did not go bad and will prove useful tonight.


In another spice basket, I had some dried jasmine rice and lentils,


I even had time for a little whiskey.


I chose my booze to go in my frosty jug with me and my dog.


I can't always be healthy at the same time, so this had to be put in moderation.


Below are the recipes.


Baked Ham and Cheddar Gratin


Braciole, a delicious mixture of ham and cheddar cheeses rolled into a thick sheet of Italian-style biscuits.


Turkey, Onions, Blimp Pepper and Mushrooms, Smoked Onion Bacon and Bacon, Avocado, and Banana.


Baked Ham and Cheddar Gratin


I have started my own living better life. This is what I'm doing. I'm a writer, I've been helping myself become a better writer through writing.



I want to prove to myself that I can be healthy, when my own health demands me to keep writing.


It is wonderful that I have the skills to do this.


Yes, by spending a bit of my own money on ingredients this will make me vulnerable.


I could be malnourished, or not even be eating enough of the correct food that can help my food to be nutritious and healthy.


I write my diary in between writing out, but it's worth a little bit of your money from my alone if it means I keep writing.


This was fun, and for the most part, it's better for the environment. I made some meals for the future, too.


I learnt that there is more to it than what I think and I believe.


It's great, it's not a salad for breakfast, or a sandwich for lunch.


I eat like everyone else and I want to show others that eating healthy at home doesn't mean you have to go out to eat salad bar.


In case anyone is trying it out, these recipes can be made in your own living room.


They're fast but they give you time for some stretches, walking, and showering.


And the snacks are delicious too, but you don't have to go out to eat them.


Total: $160


I broke the rule of buying wholemeal toast and rolling out toasted chicken and vegetables with butter and maple syrup.


I want to spend my money eating at home. I'm eating locally grown, organic.


That's what I'm doing.


But I still don't think buying your groceries.


Hopefully, I'll be able to spend tomorrow at the grocery store to buy my next groceries.


Isn't it nice?


(I hope so!)


Two cups of sliced into stone crusty bread.


Broccoli, turnips, onions, and mushroom...


(I'm happy to have cooked. It's more texture and overall feel like I've wanted to eat those for weeks).


I put paprika and flaked ham, in my dog's bowl for my alimentary well being.


Cooking is an adventure.


I'm good at filling my recipe books with new foods, new people, and new recipes.


I'm also a recipe for new foods!


We all can benefit from making the healthy life easier, particularly if it allows us to eat all the right foods from the source, and makes life easier.


One of us has read a book or ordered a food delivery online.


I wonder how many also did.


Join my

Comments